This one’s small and poorly formatted, so I thought I’d actually go over it piece by piece. My comments in bold italic.
* Buyback cooldown increased from 6 to 7 minutes
What it looks like. A nerf to the super lategame.
* AoE Gold NWFactor reduced from 0.06/0.06/0.05/0.04/0.03 to 0.05/0.05/0.05/0.04/0.03
* AoE XP XPFactor reduced from 0.3/0.3/0.2/0.15/0.12 to 0.23/0.23/0.2/0.15/0.12
A nerf to the EXP and gold gain when you’re either solo or only with one partner. Kills made with 3 or more people aren’t affected.
* Mystic Flare damage is now dealt over 2.4 seconds instead of 2.2 seconds
* Ancient Seal cooldown increased from 11 to 14
Nerfs to Skywrath Mage. Silence on a longer cooldown, ulti takes longer to deal its damage.
* Crypt Swarm damage rescaled from 100/175/250/300 to 75/150/225/300
* Exorcism cooldown increased from 135 to 145
Nerfs to Death Prophet. Her nuke damage is weaker at low levels, and her ulti has a slightly longer cooldown.
* Juxtapose max illusions reduced from 6/8/10 to 5/7/9
New PL gets a slight whack of the nerf stick. Less illusions from his ulti now, so slightly less obnoxious.
* Bloodrage now only amplifies for half of the value when the dealer and the receiver are over 2200 range apart
A nerf to Bloodseeker + Global, e.g. Bloodseeker Zeus, Bloodseeker Furion, etc. Saw this coming.
* Primal Split cast time increased from 0.4 to 0.65 seconds
* Primal Split delay after cast time (while invulnerable) reduced from 0.85 to 0.6 seconds
A nerf to Brewmaster. Basically it’ll take a little longer for him to actually get his ultimate off. The total cast time is actually the same, it’s just that he doesn’t reach the invulnerability point for slightly longer.
* Ethereal Blade projectile speed increased from 1100 to 1200
Slight buff to the new EBlade.
* Song of the Siren cast point increased from 0.65 to 0.8 seconds
Nerf to Naga. Like Brew, her ultimate now takes slightly longer to actually cast.
* Guardian Angel no longer provides HP Regeneration
Icefrog finally got sick of Omniknight’s shit. Omniknight’s ultimate no longer heals people. You might not have even known it did, but it did. Even towers.
* Metamorphosis movement speed reduced from 315 to 290
* Conjure Image damage intake increased from 300% to 425%
* Sunder no longer interrupts the target
* Sunder cast range increased from 250 to 325
Nerfs (mostly) to Terrorblade. His Demonic form now moves slower, his illusions take more damage, and his ultimate no longer interrupts (i.e. stops channeling). However, his ultimate has been given a better cast range.
* Haunt illusion outgoing damage decreased from 40% to 30%
* Spectre movement speed reduced from 295 to 290
Spectre nerfs. She’s slower, and her illusions deal less base damage (although the damage from Radiance and Diffusal is basically untouched).
* Chronosphere cooldown increased from 120/100/80 to 130/110/90
Void nerf. Chrono can’t be spammed quite as freely.
* Eye of the Storm Scepter interval increased from 0.55/0.45/0.35 to 0.6/0.5/0.4
* Static Link cooldown increased from 25 to 32/30/28/26
Razor Nerfs. His ulti doesn’t deal as much damage and Static Link takes a hit to its cooldown, moreso at early levels.
* Flaming Fists damage type changed from Magical to Pure (pierces Spell Immunity)
* Flaming Fists damage reduced from 100/150/200 to 80/115/150
A very slight buff? To the crit on Warlock’s Golems. They now crit for pure damage, and ever so slightly more damage at lower levels. I’m assuming this pierces Spell Immunity, but I’m honestly not sure. If it does, it’s actually not a bad buff. Apparently I’m a moron who can’t read. Yes, it pierces spell immunity. Shoutout to silentman0 for the heads up.
So that’s that. WoW’s prepatch release has me mildly distracted but I’ll likely return to Dota before too long.