Getdota map lod v6.86b2 is a DotA modification. It allows you to pick and mix skills from the original DotA map as you like. You can pick almost every combination you can think of, there are almost no limits – you can create new heroes within a few clicks and play with them!
Ever imagined playing a hero with over 900 range? Just pick Sniper’s Take Aim and Lanaya’s Psi Blades and you’re good to go! There are countless possibilities!
LoD Maps do not have AI support. They can only be played with Warcraft 3 patch (1.26). Patch 1.24 or below or 1.27, 1.28 or above are not compatible with LoD.
- Fixed waveform multicast always moving to middle of the map
- Wild axes duration reduced from 10 to 6s
- Fixed Decrepify providing incorrect MS/resistance/amplify buffs or debuffs
- Unstable Current no longer triggers into invulnerable enemies
- Eul and Tornado now deal damage instantly after landing, no matter if dispelled or anything else
- Satyr Hellcaller Shockwave damage 125 -> 160, range 800 -> 1200
- Satyr Hellcaller HP regen aura 4/sec -> 6/sec
- Satyr Trickster’s purge cooldown 5 sec -> 3 sec
- Troll Priest MP regen aura 2/sec -> 3/sec
- Dark Troll attack range 500 -> 400
- Dark Troll warlord attack range 500 -> 400, damage increased by 6
- Some heroes stats growth matched to decimal, no point to write about each of them (+- 0.05)
- Ogre Lord’s attack points now really increased from 0.2 to 0.4
- Dazzle and Pugna size increased a bit (by 8~9%), Dragonspawn Sage by ~5%.
- Xin and Slark agi growth increased by 0.2
- Treant Protector base damage reduced by 6
- Pit Lord base damage reduced by 4
- Nether Ward now counts damage from illusions as creeps
- Conjure image manacost 80 -> 75
- Hookshot can no longer target Zombies from Tombstone
- Hookshot cooldown from 70/55/40 to 60/45/30
- Concussive Shot can now target invisible or fogged enemy heroes
- Heat Seeking Missiles can now target invisible or fogged enemy heroes
- Homing Missile starting speed increased from 280 to 500
- Sonic wave (agh) cooldown from 40 to 60/55/50
- Shockwave manacost 90-> 90/100/110/120
- Essence Aura: mpreg from ability cost 80/120/160/200% -> 100/140/180/220%, chance 33% -> 35%.
- Suicide Squad, Attack!: Cooldown to 150. Respawn bonus from 20/30/40/50% to 10/20/30/40%, additional bonus with scepter 20% -> 15%.
See full changelogs here:Getdota map lod 6.86b2 changelog
Download:DotA LoD 6.86b2.w3x(24315.93 kB – downloaded 3512 times.)