Getdota map lod v6.89aP.w3x RGC is a DotA modification. It allows you to pick and mix skills from the original DotA map as you like. You can pick almost every combination you can think of, there are almost no limits – you can create new heroes within a few clicks and play with them!
- Main game modes: (ap, ar, sd, md, rd)
- Sub modes: (d2, d3, d4, d5, s5, s6, os, ra, bo, ss, ls, ff, rc, nn, it)
- Map by Vordik & DracoL1ch
Ever imagined playing a hero with over 900 range? Just pick Sniper’s Take Aim and Lanaya’s Psi Blades and you’re good to go! There are countless possibilities!
LoD Maps do not have AI support. They can only be played with Warcraft 3 patch (1.26). Patch 1.24 or below or 1.27, 1.28 or above are not compatible with LoD.
Replaced Reincarnation in s6 and s5 modes (-bo still grants access to Reincarnation) with new ability “Wrath of Wraith”:
After death hero turns into Wraith form for some time period with increased movespeed and phased movement.
Aghanim Upgrade gives Wraith Fear Aura which slows enemies and gives them chance to miss on attack. This aura can’t be removed by Break like taken through item.
- Old “Orb attack movement” bugfeature removed (single attack orders now aggroes creeps like normal attack)
- Improved mechanic of locking unit angle
- Since now used in Leap, Pounce, Earthshock, Trample, Force Staff — unit will not able to turn during them without constant setting his facing back to “proper”
- This means he is not stunned so can use spells normally but can attack or cast targeted spells only in front of him
- Feels better, performs better, looks better
- Improved mechanics of shared vision
- Since now it reveals only target but not anything around
- This includes revealing if invisibility
- Skills: Track, Amplify Damage, Static Link, Last Word, Lightning Bolt, Shackles, Fiend’s Grip, Dismember, Life Drain, Thirst
- Units: all Shops, Sentry Wards, Called Stone
- Note: possibility to reveal unit in fog already existed, but it did not allow to select or control them, see HP bar, etc, so other things, e.g. Firewall, remains changed as they are already fine
See full changelogs here:Dota 6.89aP lod full changelog
Download: DotA_LoD_6.89aP.w3x (91 MB)