Getdota map lod v6.87c5.w3x is a DotA modification. It allows you to pick and mix skills from the original DotA map as you like. You can pick almost every combination you can think of, there are almost no limits – you can create new heroes within a few clicks and play with them!
Ever imagined playing a hero with over 900 range? Just pick Sniper’s Take Aim and Lanaya’s Psi Blades and you’re good to go! There are countless possibilities!
LoD Maps do not have AI support. They can only be played with Warcraft 3 patch (1.26). Patch 1.24 or below or 1.27, 1.28 or above are not compatible with LoD.
Replaced Reincarnation in s6 and s5 modes (-bo still grants access to Reincarnation) with new ability “Wrath of Wraith”:
After death hero turns into Wraith form for some time period with increased movespeed and phased movement.
Aghanim Upgrade gives Wraith Fear Aura which slows enemies and gives them chance to miss on attack. This aura can’t be removed by Break like taken through item.
- Denied towers now also grants half of gold bounty to allies
- Attack Backswings of All units decreased to 0.25
- This should make some unlikely to attacker-style playing heros more likely as well as make creeps thinking a bit faster
- Attack Backswing of 0 will cause instant turning away on other targets as soon as attack couldnt be continued (with enabled autoattack)
- This is only reason to not put this number
- Since creeps damage and armor growing by an additional linear numbers, difference between normal and super/mega creeps becoming a bit too low in lategame
- Super creeps attack reload speed increased by 5% (1 -> 0.95) , mega creeps by 8% (1 -> 0.92), mega siege machines by 7.5% (2.7 -> 2.5)
- Gold for killed couriers is no longer limited with 1 dead courier per team. Every killed courier will grant gold even if they are dying 5 in a row.
- Fountain damage increased by 15%
- However caster will not steal or lose any spell, but will get message about illusion instead
- This also means that Spell Steal will go on cooldown
- Lowered Power Treads priority to not override reciped items
- Light Strike Array stun 1.6/1.9/2.2/2.5 -> 1.6/1.8/2.0/2.2
- Decay cooldown 8/7/6/5 -> 9.5/8/6.5/5
- Rune of Invisiblity can be dispeled now
- Mekansm and Greaves overstack limit now works for all units instead heroes only
- Faerie Fire cost 75 -> 125, heal 75 -> 100, damage bonus 2 -> 3
- Mango cost 125 -> 70, hp regen 1 -> 0.6, mana restored 150 -> 125
- Monkey King Bar no longer provides 0.01 sec bash on proc