Getdota map lod v6.86g.w3x is a DotA modification. It allows you to pick and mix skills from the original DotA map as you like. You can pick almost every combination you can think of, there are almost no limits – you can create new heroes within a few clicks and play with them!
Ever imagined playing a hero with over 900 range? Just pick Sniper’s Take Aim and Lanaya’s Psi Blades and you’re good to go! There are countless possibilities!
LoD Maps do not have AI support. They can only be played with Warcraft 3 patch (1.26). Patch 1.24 or below or 1.27, 1.28 or above are not compatible with LoD.
Replaced Reincarnation in s6 and s5 modes (-bo still grants access to Reincarnation) with new ability “Wrath of Wraith”:
After death hero turns into Wraith form for some time period with increased movespeed and phased movement. Wraith is immortal but deals decreased damage as well as outgoing from him disables have less efficiency (like enemy have status resistance). Manapool stays like it was on death moment.
Ability haven’t nor cooldown nor manacost but being passive doesn’t proc if hero dies under Break effect.
Aghanim Upgrade gives Wraith Fear Aura which slows enemies and gives them chance to miss on attack. This aura can’t be removed by Break like taken through item.
- Ethereal Jaunt (Illusory Orb) will no longer cancel order queue
- Ball Lightning will not waste mana if it’s not enough for start rolling
- Enemies are no longer able to see enemy Torrent and Ice Path in fog
- Torrent no longer ignores Ancients
- Infest no longer pauses entered unit.
- Boots of Travel teleportation can now be stopped by capturing targeted unitl (e.g. Dominator, Enchant)
- False Promise should no longer prevent changing life by Sunder and Time Lapse
- Fixed Moon Glaive and Poison Sting still having picking restrictions (also both are now pickable with Impetus)
- Fixed Call Down slowing spellimmune enemies
- Decay no longer decreases current hp of caster at the end of the duration
- Increased maximum negative armor by Eye of The Storm from -31 to -127
- Improved Meld and Bonty Hunter WW detection proc bonus damage.
- Sleight of Fist no longer allows to hit instantly after returning, now has a 0.2 seconds delay before attacking regularly. This should prevent triple attack in a split second in 1v1 fights.
- Cheese is no longer droppable through “Drop Items” and “Collect all your items” courier orders.
- Improved behaviour of Haunt and Reflection illusions.
- Fixed interaction of multiple casts of Stampede – properly prolongs duration on allies and renews already damaged enemies.
- Some other minor fixes
See full changelogs here:Dota 6.86g lod changelog
Download: DotA_LoD_6.86g1.w3x (62.9 MB)