Valve released a new patch last night with nerfs for two heroes and a big change to Aether Lens.
Only Chen and Invoker have been directly nerfed by the new patch while Zeus, Lina, Vengeful Spirit and all the supports are indirectly affected by the removal of Magic Resistance from Aether Lens.
Dota 6.86d patch notes:
- Aether Lens is now assembled with Recipe (550) instead of Cloak – thus, it does not grant magic resistance anymore.
- Aghanims’s Sceptre upgrade does not reduceHand of God’scooldown.
- Invoker’s base agility is changed from 20 to 14.
- Deafening Blast’smana cost has been increased from 200 to 300.
- Kills performed byTempest Doublenow grant experience to the mainArc Warden.
- Fixed a bug withChen‘s Holy Persuasion and Lifestealer‘s Infest that would break Chen’s selection state.
- Fixed a bug which would cause doubleclick orders with upgraded Boots of Travel to target an ally in the fountain rather than the fountain itself.
Only two heroes in Captain’s Mode are directly affected by 6.86d, Chen and Invoker, but many other heroes could be indirectly affected following the changes to Aether Lens. Aether Lens will now not require a Cloak but a 550 gold recipe, as a consequence it will no longer grant %15 Magic Resistance.
Meanwhile, Chen’s ultimate Hand of God will no longer have a reduced cooldown with Aghanim’s Sceptre and Invoker’s agility has been reduced from 20 to 14.