Dota 6.83d AI beta 1.5 changelog english translation:
Changelog as follows:
1. Update kill bonus
2. Update neutral creep respawn coordinates and mechanism
3. Balance movement speed of upper and lower lanes of creeps
4. Remake phantom lancer’s doppelganger
5. FIx illusion’s no mana burn bug
6. FIx storm spirit’s ball lightning got stuck and may result in errors
7. FIx axe’s various bugs
8. FIx ogre magi’s unrefined fireblast (aghanim’s skill, consume 60% remaining mana)
9. FIx phantom assassin that may cause map errors bug
10. FIx enchantress auto casting impetus fail bug
11. FIx warlock’s ability to attack while casting upheaval and residual upheaval image bug
12. Optimize doom’s damage and algorithm
13. Optimize nether strike’s algorithm
14. Repair tranquil boots bug of unaffected effects
Next version estimation: AI itemization, behaviours ( such as different decisions on retreating)
Minor issues: buyback gold cost, gold penalty in going over time limit when choosing hero and other issues will be fixed as future version are released, these issues will not have a major impact on gameplay.
Broodmother and Spectre
– broodmother’s pathing under web and spectre’s pathing under dagger skill have improved, but has a minor bug. Their pathings is similar to batrider’s firefly pathing, in that they seem to be flying.
– When Eul’s cyclone is used on broodmother/spectre, there is no cyclone animation, just effect of floating.
– spiderling’s pathing is not smooth, unable to travel through certain terrains.
Monkey king bar
– MKB still can’t work with medusa’s split shot
– heroes with transformation skill that use manta style after transforming will not display the transformation timer
– if earthshaker use enchant totem skill before or after using BKB, there will be no enchant totem effect
– after mirana use leap skill, she will float in the air
– luna with desolator and learned moon glaive, is unable to attack
– luna with moon glaive learned and orb of venom equipped has no poison effect on target
– after luna equips aghanim scepter, she is unable to cast eclipse on allies.
– when bone Fletcher with desolator use manual left click searing arrows(I guess its orb walk?), there is no armour reduction (desolator) effect
– personally felt kunkka’s “x marks the spot return” casting is slower than torrent’s casting time.
– ghost ship target location has no visible marking ( dota 2 has a red cross mark as target for ghost ship and it is visible by allies
– omniknight with repel can still be marked by kunkka’s “x mark”.
– after omniknight is “x marked”, he cast repel on himself, but will still be summoned back by kunkka‘s “x mark return”
– Windrunner’s focus fire attack speed vs 6 moon shard’s attack speed are not the same, theoretically they should be the same
Orb of Venom
– Bone fletcher’s searing arrow and enchantress’s impetus are no longer unique attack modifiers.
– After equipped with orb of venom, orb walking (manual casting) searing arrow and impetus only has venom effect, no skill effects, but skill’s mana costs still count.
– Huskar with orb of venom equipped, will not have flaming animation if burning spear is manually casted
– Obsidian destroyer’s arcane orb is a unique attack modifier. After equip with orb of venom, manual cast arcane orb only has the venom effect, no skill effects, but skill’s mana cost still counts.
– In theory, hero ability takes precedence over item ability, so arcane orb should take precedence over orb of venom.
– Huskar with desolator and manual casts burning spear will only have skill effect and no armour reduction (desolator) effect.
Eye of Skadi
– After bone Fletcher and enchantress are equipped with eye of skadi. Orb walking (manual casting) searing arrow and impetus only has skadi effect, no skill effects, but skill’s mana costs still count.
English translation bylalafish